söndag, oktober 15, 2006

View me from the inside


För att få en mer internationell läsekrets skriver jag följande inlägg på engelska.

Hello. This is me above or at least half of me. The bottom parts are missing but pay no attention to that. I feel quite comfortable with my upper parts. This picture is not 100% accurate, though. My gall bladder was removed 16 years ago after a night in terrible pain. When I woke up after surgery Sweden had just lost with 0 - 2 to Scotland in the 1990 version of FIFA World Cup. The pain started again immediately. I just couldn´t take it, it was too much. If I had seen a Scotsman on that occasion I would probably have shouted something extremely rude like "go away you... Scotsman" and added "and take your haggish with you!" Now I will close this section of views from my inside. Of course there is more to see but it will be saved to a near future. By the way, I´m not sure if I really want to show you all of my inside. Who knows what will come out of that?

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Prenumerera på Kommentarer till inlägget [Atom]

<< Startsida